Ms. H is a mother of three children and is 42 years young! She won one of our fun giveaways on Facebook last year. I was so pleased to be able to work with such an amazing women and be able to share with her how beautiful she is. She really wanted to do something fun for herself but loved the idea of being able to purchase an album and give that as a gift for her husband.
My favorite thing about working with Ms. H was that she was super laid back through the entire session. A mother of three she was beaming with such grace and confidence. This lovely lady is 42 and she totally rocked her session! She was willing to try anything we mention during her session whether it was a pose or the fun mask we ended up using. That mask made the perfect sexy prop! I really love working with women who are confident and love their bodies even if they do have imperfects they are not 100% happy with. The best part about those imperfects is the fact they make you different than anyone else. I think working with women who have confidence in themselves helps me better the way I approach my business to learn ways to help other women embrace their own bodies. This session was a lot of fun and full of laughter, long conversation in between taking pictures. She even got her sister to book her session with her the same day! It’s even better to have your sister or a best friend come along! Check out what she had to say about her session.
1. How old are you? 42
2. What do you do for a living? I’m a mom and a substitute teacher.
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session? I was ready to say that I am not just a Mom, and I wanted to give my husband a unique Christmas gift.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? My lack of originality in wardrobe.
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be? Yes, but it was great! More private than expected, but that was nice.
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience? How relaxing and fun it all was.
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs? Amazed! I mean, that’s me. No way, but it is.
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session? Take the chance. You’ll be glad that you gave it a go.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session? I can be sexy as a mother of three at 42 years old. That’s a wonderful thing.
10. Would you recommend Black Lace Boudoir? Yes. The experience is one you will remember fondly, and the results will give you a positive attitude about yourself. Priceless.